If you are ready to unleash your inner Speaking Superhero and communicate your message with confidence, then this training and mastermind program is for you. During the course of this program, which will be launching in the Fall of 2018, you’ll learn how to embody and use each of the superpowers discussed in the book.
Module 1: Establishing a Baseline
In this module, you’ll evaluate where you are in each of the superpowers, develop a vision for where you want to be with each of them, and develop an action plan for taking you from where you are to where you want to be. Superpowers that you’ll be looking at include:
- The Power of Passion: What is your topic and message?
- The Power of Authenticity: What is your speaker personality?
- The Power of Audience Engagement: How well do you currently “work a room” and engage and audience?
- The Power of Confidence: How comfortable are you speaking in a variety of venues, both live and virtual?
- The Power of Storytelling: What level are your current storytelling skills?
Module 2: Unleashing Your Inner Super Powers
In this module, we’ll start working on bringing your inner superpowers up to the level of your vision:
- The Power of Passion: Identifying and honing topic and message
- The Power of Authenticity: Embodying your speaker personality
- The Power of Audience Engagement: Learning how to work a room and engage an audience
- The Power of Confidence: Increasing your confidence, self-worth and self-esteem
Module 3: Speech Writing
In this module, you’ll learn speech writing techniques and how to craft a variety of presentations
- The Power of References and Resources: When and how to use them
- The Power of Organization: Structuring your speech for flexibilty
- The Power of Persuasion: How to persuade your audience
- The Power of Storytelling: Developing the right stories for your message
- The Power of Humor: When and how to use it
Module 4: Speech Delivery
In this module, you’ll learn a variety of techniques for polishing your presentation style while being authentically you on stage.
- The Power of Voice: The care of your voice, vocal variety and more
- The Power of Silence: Using silence for emphasis and power
- The Power of Body Language: How your body supports — and derails — your message
- The Power of Eye Contact: How to maintain proper eye contact with audiences large and small
Module 5: Developing the Best Delivery Tools
In this module, you’ll learn how to create visual aids that support your message and don’t distract your audience.
- The Power of Visual Aids: Using PowerPoint and other visual aids
- The Power of Handouts: Creating handouts and when to, well, hand them out
BONUS Module: The Business of Speaking
In this module, you’ll learn the basics of creating a business around your speaking. This module is for those in the mastermind who want to either use speaking to promote their business or become professional speakers. You’ll learn about:
- Your Signature Talk: Developing your core presenation and how to modify from there
- How to get speaking engagements
- Developing marketing materials to support your speaking
- What you need on your website
Carma will be bringing in guest lecturers for some of these modules, so you’ll receive the best information possible to move you forward toward your public speaking goals.