July is Freedom from Fear of Speaking Month and to celebrate, I’ve invited a team of speaking experts to share their best tips and tricks for improving your speaking skills and overcoming speaking anxiety.
Knowing Your Worth & Public Speaking
By Guest Expert Souldancer
When you know your worth, you have gravitas and confidence. When you have these, it is much easier to speak before an audience with sincerity, authenticity, and grace. In today’s video, Carma Spence chats with Souldancer about how his book, Pay Me What I’m Worth, can help you develop the confidence you need to be an effective speaker.
Highlights from the Video
- Three exercises that can help you build your selfconfidence.
- The first step to take when overcoming your fear of speaking.
- How to identify your worth.
Mentioned in the Video
- Book: Pay Me What I’m Worth
- Soul’s Course Catalog
- Pay Me What I’m Worth for Budding Speakers with Carma Spence and Souldancer
- Carma’s Pay Me What I’m Worth Series: Blog Posts | Video Playlist Below | On Souldancer’s Site
Share Speaking Palooza 2019 to Win Prizes!
Souldancer enjoys a unique birth name as well a life as a private spiritual teacher, coach, keynote speaker, and live-talk radio show host. Soul is the Founder of Soul University and author of Pay Me What I’m Worth and Learn To Receive. His life journey includes earning a masters in social work and a bachelors in human relationships from the University of Minnesota. His travels take him to 20+ countries to receive training and offer teaching as a social worker, monk, and shaman. He enjoys living and teaching how to live a culturally competent, spiritually awake and aware life.